Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very nice and comforting when it is raining outside or even better when your about to go to sleep, a chef in america told me how to make this
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place chopped cookies, milk, syrup and peppermint extract in blender container.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot.
- Ladle into 4 mugs.
- Serve warm topped with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and candy canes if desired.
Super rich but super good. It was a perfect way to downsize my stash or Oreos. Thanks for sharing Perfect Pixie. I made this for Comfort Cafe January 2010.
I made this for my son's sleepover party. It was perfect next to the fire during the ghost story telling!! I garnished with whipped cream, mint chocolate chip crumbles and an oreo cookie. Thanks for sharing!