Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This is very nice and comforting when it is raining outside or even better when your about to go to sleep, a chef in america told me how to make this
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chopped cookies, milk, syrup and peppermint extract in blender container.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot.
- Ladle into 4 mugs.
- Serve warm topped with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and candy canes if desired.