Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delighful mini cheesecake with chunks of Oreo cookies throughout. A double layered topping consisting of sour cream and then cool whip drizzled with chocolate sauce looks very nice when each cake is cut in half. I made this for my daughter's 11th birthday to take to class.
- Beat cream cheese& sugar until creamy.
- Blend in sour cream& vanilla.
- Add eggs- ONE AT A TIME- to prevent cream cheese mixture from clumping and separating.
- Gently stir in chopped cookies.
- Pour filling directly into FOIL cupcake liners in muffin tin, filling completely to the top and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes- or until slightly browned and cracked.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cheescakes will fall in the center.
- Mix topping: With a spoon, stir powdered sugar and vanilla into sour cream.
- Spoon about a teaspoon or two into the center of each fallen cake, but don't overflow.
- Put cool whip into a sandwich baggie and snip off the tiniest corner of baggie and pipe out spirals covering the entire top of each cake.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over that.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- You may also like to cut each cake in half to show the layers of topping, which looks very nice (and tastes even better!).