1/1 Photo of Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
I have the Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine come in the mail every few months and this recipe was in the Fall 2006 edition. It is a very nice quick dessert. A nice taste of cheesecake in a bit size package. I also added a tsp of vanilla. Added note :After making these I realised that the cookie on the bottom does not soften completely.It may be a better idea to use a single chocolate wafer.The middle of the Oreo melts in the oven and then gets quite hard once it has cooled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add eggs one at a time and vanilla, beating on low speed after each egg addition just until blended.
- 4Place 1 cookie in bottom of each 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Fill evenly with batter. Fill cup 3/4 of the way.
- 5Bake 20 minutes or until centres are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 6Drizzle with melted chocolate; top with dollop of Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 187.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g