Recipe by drhousespcatcher
This recipe makes 4 pies for a party or large gathering. No cooking and very easy. Originally an Oreo recipe.
- 2 lbs cream cheese, chilled
- 3 1⁄2 lbs condensed milk
- 2 cups lime juice
- 12 cups whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Oreo cookie crumbs
- 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- Oreo cookie crumbs (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: The 1 1/3 pounds should be larger broken up cookie crumbs. The optional crumbs should be finer.
- In a large mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth while adding the milk and juice.
- Fold in the topping and large cookie crumbs then pour into the crusts and chill. You want them firm.
- Garnish as desired.