Oreo Irish Liqueur Cheesecake
- To make the crusts, combine the eight cups of crumbs, instant coffee and butter. Press 2 cups firmly on bottom and sides of 4 nine inch springpans. Chill.
- In a large mixer, beat the eggs in one at a time to the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add the extract, liqueuer, coffee, milk and cont. to beat. When smooth reserve 1/3 of the mix and set aside. Mix the pound of Oreos into the rest and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to the 1/3 you saved and pour alternating with the other 2/3s into crusts. Swirl the batter to marble.
- Bake at 325F for 55 minutes. The center should be set. Cool for 10 mins and loosen the cheesecake from the sides with a thin knife or spatula. Allow to cool completely, remove outer rings of pan, cover the cakes and refrigerate for at LEAST 8 hours.
- Slice to desired portion sizes and then garnish with optional items.