Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
Makes 4 nine inch pies. From an Oreo recipe.
- 9 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 8 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 16 eggs
- 8 teaspoons rum extract
- 1⁄2 cup irish liqueur
- 1 cup coffee, strong
- 3 1⁄2 lbs sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lb Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3⁄4 lb semisweet chocolate, melted
- almonds, sliced toasted (optional)
- mandarin orange (optional)
- raspberries, fresh (optional)
- raspberry sauce (optional)
- To make the crusts, combine the eight cups of crumbs, instant coffee and butter. Press 2 cups firmly on bottom and sides of 4 nine inch springpans. Chill.
- In a large mixer, beat the eggs in one at a time to the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add the extract, liqueuer, coffee, milk and cont. to beat. When smooth reserve 1/3 of the mix and set aside. Mix the pound of Oreos into the rest and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to the 1/3 you saved and pour alternating with the other 2/3s into crusts. Swirl the batter to marble.
- Bake at 325F for 55 minutes. The center should be set. Cool for 10 mins and loosen the cheesecake from the sides with a thin knife or spatula. Allow to cool completely, remove outer rings of pan, cover the cakes and refrigerate for at LEAST 8 hours.
- Slice to desired portion sizes and then garnish with optional items.