Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A cool refreshing twist on and oreo sundae
Make and share this Oreo Ice Cream Sundae Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Layer oreo's on the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- 2 Slice up the ice cream and lay on top of the oreos.
- 3. Spread chocolate topping over ice cream.
- 4. Freeze for about an hour.
- 5. Take out of freezer, and spread out whipped topping over top of chocolate topping.
- 6. Place cherries on whipped topping and sprinkle nuts over topping.
- 7. Freeze for about an hour.
- 8. Cut into pieces and enjoy.