Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good but SWEET!!!
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix
- Remove 2 tablespoons fudge topping; set aside.
- Spoon remaining fudge topping into bottom of crust.
- Gently top with half of the whipped topping; place in freezer 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl; add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended; (Mixture will be thick).
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spoon over layers in crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with remaining fudge topping.
- Store leftover pie in freezer.