This cake is a frozen hot funge sundae to go! Posted by request, this recipe is an adaptation to a "Just Chocolate" cake. Easy, easy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter lightly 9x13-inch baking pan (or use vegetable spray).
- 2Place Oreos in a plastic bag and crush fine with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread them on bottom of baking pan and pour butter over top.
- 4Press cookies to form a crust.
- 5Spread the ice cream over crust Pour hot fudge sauce over ice cream.
- 6Freeze 30 min.
- 7until chocolate sauce has cooled Spread w/ Cool- Whip over chocolate.
- 8Top with nuts.
- 9Return to freezer until ready and serve.
- 10Pat dry cherries Top w/ cherries Cut and serve Serves 10 to 12.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.2
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 68.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: