1/1 Photo of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
3 hrs 15 mins
This easy ice cream cake can be made days in advance. Try it with your favorite ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 25 cookies; pat down in 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Melt margarine and chocolate in sauce pan.
- 3Add beaten eggs a little at a time and powdered sugar.
- 4Stir until warm and fudgy (do not boil).
- 5Spread over cookie crust.
- 6Freeze 30 minutes.
- 7Cut ice cream into sections and place in pan.
- 8Softened ice cream works best.
- 9Use a rubber spatula to smooth out top.
- 10Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs on top.
- 11Freeze at least 2 hours, until solid.
- 12Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.5
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 365.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 60.1 g
- Protein 8.6 g