This taste like ice cream, but it so is not! It's very easy to make, and my kids love love love it! As soon as it is ready, it is gone!!! I got the recipe from Kraft. Cooking time is freezer time.
- Melt chocolate, set aside to cool.
- Line 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan with foil, ends of foil should extend over sides of pan.Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on the bottom of the pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Remove about 1 1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture, place in a medium bowl, stir in melted chocolate.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan, sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon, top with chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer invert onto serving plate, peel off foil.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before slicing.