1/2 Photos of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
3 hrs 30 mins
This taste like ice cream, but it so is not! It's very easy to make, and my kids love love love it! As soon as it is ready, it is gone!!! I got the recipe from Kraft. Cooking time is freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate, set aside to cool.
- 2Line 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan with foil, ends of foil should extend over sides of pan.Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on the bottom of the pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies, set aside.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Remove about 1 1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture, place in a medium bowl, stir in melted chocolate.
- 4Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan, sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon, top with chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- 5Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer invert onto serving plate, peel off foil.
- 6Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before slicing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g