1/3 Photos of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
2 hrs 10 mins
I've never made this but I tasted a bit, that was all that was left, and it was really good. It only has 4 ingredients and sounds super easy to make. I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry about keeping it warm or making sure it doesn't spill on the way there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13" pan.
- 2Crush the cookies, either in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and beat the heck out of them. Layer half of the crumbs in the pan.
- 3Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
- 4Warm the fudge until pourable in the microwave and pour over the ice cream.
- 5Spread the Cool Whip over the fudge. Then cover with the rest of the oreos.
- 6Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm.
- 7Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.8
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 592.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 96.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g