Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is something I make for special occasions. My daughter requests it for her birthday cake! Very easy and tastes sensational.
- Grind cookies in processor.
- Save half in a separate container in which to mix the ice cream.
- Mix the butter through the other half.
- Press the crumb mix into a glass serving dish.
- Mix the remaining crumbs through the ice cream.
- Spread ice cream over the base and freeze well.
- Cover with plastic wrap in freezer.
my family really loved this dessert!! We will be making this again and again. Thanks so much for posting !!!