Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
There are a lot of Oreo ice cream desserts here, but I wanted to post this one from the book, "Heart of the Palms" because the lemonade in it makes it look really interesting! Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 20 -25 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Combine ice cream, cookie crumbs and lemonade, mixing well.
- Pour into a 2 quart container.
- Cover and freeze overnight.