Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 26 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart chocolate or 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 cup hot fudge, warmed, divided
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- maraschino cherry (with stems for garnish)
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the chocolate or vanilla ice cream into prepared crust.
- Top with 2/3 cup fudge sauce; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread with remaining half of chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
- Scoop strawberry and coffee ice cream into balls; arrange on cake.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle remaining fudge sauce over cake.
- Top with whipped cream and walnuts; garnish with cherries.
- Serve immediately.