Recipe by Brookelynne26
This is a WW recipe. You won't believe how good it tastes! Only 3 WW Pts per serving.
- 21 reduced-fat oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1.5 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cool whip
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix (fat free)
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (2 ounce) package fat-free chocolate pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos. (Set aside about 1/4 cup of the Oreos).
- Spread the remaining crushed oreos in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese with Splenda and 2 tablespoons skim milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup cool whip. Spread over Oreos.
- Mix White Chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cup milk (will be thick) and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 2 cups skim milk. Spread over white chocolate pudding.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle with reserved Oreos.