1/1 Photo of Oreo Fruit Tart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 4 Oreo cookies, finely chopped
- 1 1/2-2 cups fresh fruit (sliced kiwifruit, sliced mango and or or halved strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
- 22 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Mix 22 crushed Oreo cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- 2Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-9nch pie plate.
- 3Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 4Fold in whipped topping; spread into pie crust.
- 5Top with chopped cookies and fruit.
- 6Brush preserves over fruit with pastry brush.
- 7Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving time.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.8
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 324.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: