- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 4 Oreo cookies, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups fresh fruit (sliced kiwifruit, sliced mango and or or halved strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
- 22 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Mix 22 crushed Oreo cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-9nch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping; spread into pie crust.
- Top with chopped cookies and fruit.
- Brush preserves over fruit with pastry brush.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving time.