Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From a cookbook called "Silver Anniversary", put out the Home Economic Teachers.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate ice cream, sauce
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 1 chocolate candy bar
- Press crumbs into 9x13-inch pan.
- Layer ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and whipped topping over crumbs.
- Shave chocolate bar over top.
- Freeze for 3 - 4 hours before serving.