Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
found on kraft food website fitting for superbowl
- 1 brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) packageoreo chocolate creme cookies, finely crushed
- 2 packages bakers semisweet chocolate, melted (8 squares each)
- 1 tablespoon white decorating icing
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 minute Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
These cookies took far more time than I anticipated but everyone thought they were cute and delicious. The dough is much easier to shape when properly chilled. Someone with more skill could really make these adorable!