Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This makes about 3 cups, of the most delicious shake! You can use frozen vanilla yogurt in place of vanilla ice cream. I used General Foods International Coffee, Italian Cappuccino flavor for this, any instant espresso powder will do, you might even try using instant coffee granules!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Being diabetic, I reduce sugars and fat whenever I make anything for my own consumption. In this recipe I used the low fat Oreos, 1% milk, low carb vanilla ice cream, sugar free cool whip and sugar free chocolate sauce. That said, this is still a rich chocolatey treat that I will enjoy again and again. Thanks for posting! :D
- 10 Oreo cookies (broken into pieces)
- 177.44 ml milk
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream
- 14.79 ml instant espresso powder
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- sugar (optional)
- whipped cream or cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- crushed cookie (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the milk, ice cream, espresso powder, chocolate syrup and broken Oreo cookie pieces in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large glasses (or 3 smaller glasses).
- Top with whipped cream, then sprinkle crushed oreo cookies on top.