YUM! While I haven't made these yet, they seem quite seductive;) And since the cookies are covered in a basic batter and labeled as doughnuts, it WOULD be okay to eat them for breakfast, wouldn't it? I know my 2 1/2 year old son would agree:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2Beat the milk and eggs until well blended.
- 3Add to the flour mixture; blend well.
- 4Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, heat 3" of oil in a deep fryer or deep saucepan.
- 6Dip the Oreos, one at a time, into the batter, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- 7Fry 3-4 cookies at a time, until golden brown, turning to cook both sides.
- 8Drain on paper towels; dust with powdered sugar, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g