Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious dessert! It is almost like a mousse. It requires minimal ingredients. Not very good for the weight conscious :) It makes a decent amount so you could always split the recipe in half.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- milk, for pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- Crush 1/2 package of Oreo cookies in bottom of cake pan. (If you have a food processor this will probably be the easiest way) Set aside.
- Make pudding according to directions. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar together until smooth. Add pudding to mixture. Mix well and pour over cookies in pan.
- Crush the other 1/2 package of Oreos and sprinkle on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.