1/4 Photos of Oreo Dessert
1 hr 1 min
This is a twist on an old favorite pudding dessert. Everyone loves Oreos, so why not incorporate them into this fabulous dessert. Always requested, never any leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Oreos, and place in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (reserve about 1/2 cup of oreos for topping).
- 2Put cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
- 3add 1/2 cup milk to cream cheese and continue to mix.
- 4add 1 container Cool Whip to cream cheese mixture, mix until smooth and creamy.
- 5pour/spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos, and spread as carefully as you can, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 6in Mixing bowl, put the 3 packages of chocolate pudding mix and 5 cups of milk, mix until smooth, and pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Put in fridge and allow pudding to set (about 30 minutes).
- 7Remove from fridge and top with remaining container of cool whip; sprinkle reserved oreos over the top, serve or return to fridge until serving time.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 472.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g