This is a twist on an old favorite pudding dessert. Everyone loves Oreos, so why not incorporate them into this fabulous dessert. Always requested, never any leftovers!
- Crush Oreos, and place in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (reserve about 1/2 cup of oreos for topping).
- Put cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
- add 1/2 cup milk to cream cheese and continue to mix.
- add 1 container Cool Whip to cream cheese mixture, mix until smooth and creamy.
- pour/spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos, and spread as carefully as you can, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- in Mixing bowl, put the 3 packages of chocolate pudding mix and 5 cups of milk, mix until smooth, and pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Put in fridge and allow pudding to set (about 30 minutes).
- Remove from fridge and top with remaining container of cool whip; sprinkle reserved oreos over the top, serve or return to fridge until serving time.