Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Who can resist anything made from Oreo cookies and ice cream? It is a must at all our family gatherings.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon soft vanilla ice cream
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- Crush Oreos in a food processor (Remove 1/4 cup to use later for topping).
- Combine crushed Oreos with melted butter and 2 cups ice cream.
- Press in bottom of 9x13-inch pan and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 gallon of ice cream and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add chocolate fudge topping (save some to drizzle on top or just use some chocolate syrup) and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add Cool Whip.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate fudge topping and Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Must be kept frozen.
- Application of each layer is easier by freezing between layers. It is not necessary.