Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made this recipe for my Euker club this week and it was a hit. I love oreos and that is why I think this recipe stands out from the rest.
- 35 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream, thawed
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13 by 9 in baking dish.
- Refrigerate 10 minute.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 tbsp of milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended well.
- Gently stir in 1 1/4 cups of whipped toppping.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 1/4 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes and beat with a wire whisk for 2 minute.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding spread to cover pudding.
- Top with crushed candy, chocolate, cookies, or your topping of choice.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
This was very nice! Makes a huge dessert. The oreo biscuit base was heavenly I used the chocolate oreos with chocolate cream inside. And I used whipped cream as we don't have frozen whipped cream here. It works out a bit expensive to buy all the ingredients for it but definatley will use it for a special occassion thanks for the recipe!
It was quick and easy. I cut the recipe in half and made it in a clear bowl. Family liked it but didn't rave about it.
My family thought this was just wonderful. Another quick and easy dessert. Thanks for posting.