Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. Recipe source: from a booklet.
- 25 Oreo cookies, divided coarsely crushed (about 2 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup planters cocktail peanuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup jet puffed miniature marshmallow
- 2 baker's white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle 2 cups of the crumbs onto bottom of well-greased 9-inch square baking pan. pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes; sprinkle with peanuts, marshmallows, chopped chocolate and remaining crumbs. Continue baking 3-5 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows just begin to brown. Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 24 bars to serve. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
These are very yummy but VERY sweet. I tried baking mine in a different size glass dish (a little longer than specified) and I thought I'd compensate and just crush about 5 more Oreos - bad idea! It was soooo sticky it really wasn't servable. We just picked at it with a knife. But otherwise it was a super easy to make, looked neat, and was tasty.