Recipe by Baking Bunny
These are simple and very, very addicting. My friend showed me how to make these last night, and I'm already planning to make another batch!!
Top Review by 906760
For me this was a little complicated the blender idea didn't work well, but I managed dumping back in a bowl and used a hand mixer slowly adding oreo crumbs to the cream cheese. But they are truly very addicting and sinful!! Don't know if I am going to give these away yet for Christmas, or fight with my husband over the last one.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package white almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Mix cookies and cream cheese together with a blender or stand mixer.
- Take a mini icecream scooper and seperate into balls, rolling with palms if necissary to make round.
- Melt almond bark according to directions, and set out waxed paper on counter.
- Dip each oreo ball into melted bark and place on waxed paper. Wait until cool to eat. You may double dip in the almond bark if you prefer a thicker coat.