Baking Bunny's Note:
These are simple and very, very addicting. My friend showed me how to make these last night, and I'm already planning to make another batch!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package white almond bark
- 1Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- 2Mix cookies and cream cheese together with a blender or stand mixer.
- 3Take a mini icecream scooper and seperate into balls, rolling with palms if necissary to make round.
- 4Melt almond bark according to directions, and set out waxed paper on counter.
- 5Dip each oreo ball into melted bark and place on waxed paper. Wait until cool to eat. You may double dip in the almond bark if you prefer a thicker coat.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Crunch Candies
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.0
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 788.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark