Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
These are simple and very, very addicting. My friend showed me how to make these last night, and I'm already planning to make another batch!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package white almond bark
- Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Mix cookies and cream cheese together with a blender or stand mixer.
- Take a mini icecream scooper and seperate into balls, rolling with palms if necissary to make round.
- Melt almond bark according to directions, and set out waxed paper on counter.
- Dip each oreo ball into melted bark and place on waxed paper. Wait until cool to eat. You may double dip in the almond bark if you prefer a thicker coat.
For me this was a little complicated the blender idea didn't work well, but I managed dumping back in a bowl and used a hand mixer slowly adding oreo crumbs to the cream cheese. But they are truly very addicting and sinful!! Don't know if I am going to give these away yet for Christmas, or fight with my husband over the last one.
I had these at a party and they were wonderful!!!