1/1 Photo of Oreo Crunch Bars
Another Christmas traditional
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- 2Finely crush remaining 26 cookies.
- 3Mix finely crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- 4Press firmly in bottom of greased 8x8x2 inch or 9x9-inch baking pan.
- 5Place marshmallow creme over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 6Sprinkle chocolate chips, nuts and chopped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing gently.
- 7Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until marshmallow creme puffs slightly.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9Cut into triangles or squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g