Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are 4 layers to this yummy dessert. I came across the recipe years ago and added it to my collection. Now I make it all the time for potlucks and holidays and it's always a huge hit. You'll want to make it in a glass dish so you can see all the layers.
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) package Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the Oreo crumbs and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the remaining Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Oreos should be damp but not wet. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 glass dish to form the crust.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, half of the whipped topping and powdered sugar. Mix on medium speed just until smooth. Pour over crust, using a moistened spatula to spread evenly.
- Combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Pour over the second layer spreading it out evenly across the top.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes or until the pudding is set. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top and then sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. Serve cold.
Deserves 10 Stars! This recipe didn't disappoint! It is easy to make...but even better to eat! Oh my this is good!!!! It gets the award for being the very best recipe I made during this game. Thanks Chef acole23! I hope this is the start of you getting lots of reviews in the future! Made for PAC Spring 2012.