1/1 Photo of Oreo Cream Cheese Dessert
This is one of the best tasting deserts I've ever had. It's so quick and easy! A family and friend hit ALL THE TIME! At during Halloween, you could decorate with Cool Whip ghosts. For my nieces Birthday party, my sister had a 'garden theme'. She put the servings in individual dishes and hid a gummy worm inside! Was a hit with all of the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush cookies and mix with butter.
- 2(You can use either a big ziplock bag with a rolling pin or your food compressor. I prefer the food compressor on low.) Put a little aside to sprinkle on top of your desert.
- 3Press the rest firmly into the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- 4While this is resting, mix cream cheese with ONE 8 oz container of Cool Whip.
- 5Mix until smooth.
- 6Spread onto of the cookie crust.
- 7Prepare pudding according to directions and pour over cream cheese layer.
- 8Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- 9Spread remaining 8 oz. container of cool-whip on top of the pudding layer.
- 10Sprinkle the rest of the cookie crumbs on top of the Cool Whip layer.
- 12It is not necessary to refrigerate overnight, but it is easier to cut and serve if you do!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cream Cheese Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 529.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g