Recipe by VelcrowMistress
NOTE- Recipe has been edited as per review's suggestion. Their way sounds a lot better. I still have not had a chance to try it. Looks super yummy, can't wait to try it :)
Top Review by sandra.smoker16
Adding all of the dry ingredients made a brown batter. Some ingredients need to be creamed together first then roll the dough in the Oreo crumbs. I wasted the entire amount of ingredients with these poor instructions.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups Oreo cookies (crumbled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Blend in the cream cheese and vanilla, then mix in flour, and add chocolate chips last.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Create 1 inch round balls of dough, roll them in the Oreos, and place (evenly spaced) on cookie sheet.
- Bake on center rack about 14-15 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.