Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
THE easiest cookies n cream dessert you'll ever make. This recipe has only 3 ingredients and is SO simple to make, but comes out delicious! Once you make it, you'll be getting lots of requests to make it again!
- Get the following ready: 13x9" pan, bowl of milk, open tub of Cool Whip and package of Oreo cookies.
- Take 6 cookies out of the package and set aside for later use.
- Basically, you will twist the cookies apart, dunk in the milk until slightly softened (be careful, don't get them soggy), and make a layer in the pan.
- Spread a thin layer of cool whip over these dunked cookies.
- Repeat until all cookies (don't forget to dunk them in milk first!) and Cool Whip are gone, with the final layer being Cool Whip.
- Crumble the 6 cookies you set aside, and sprinkle them over the top.