1/1 Photo of Oreo Cookies and Cream Cake With White Frosting
if you are a lover of white cake and vanilla frosting you will love this! this makes a wonderful cake for a kid's birthday party, stick whole mini Oreo cookies on top instead of the crushed :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 12 coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (crush additional cookies to sprinkle on top of the cake)
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 4In a mixing bowl combine cake mix with water, oil and egg whites.
- 5Using an electric mixer on medium speed beat until smooth and well combined (mixture will resemble thick marshmallow fluff).
- 6Fold in the crushed Oreo cookies.
- 7Spread into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cakes tests done,.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10For the frosting; in a bowl using an electric mixer beat all frosting ingredients until light and fluffy (you may need to adjust either the cream or sugar until desired consistency is achieved).
- 11Spread onto the top of the cooled cake.
- 12Sprinkle chopped Oreos onto top of the frosting (use as many as desired for the top).
- 13Refrigerate until ready to serve (store any leftover cake in the refrigerator).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookies and Cream Cake With White Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 377.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 67.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g