Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is from top secret recipe clone website.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 18 1⁄4 ounces dark dutch fudge cake mix
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 325°F Blend all cookie ingredients with mixer then knead with your hands till dough consistency.
- Form the dough into balls about 3/4-inch in diameter -- and press flat 1/2-inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes or cookies are crunchy.
- Let cookies cool on sheets.
- As the cookies are cooling, combine filling ingredients well with electric mixer.
- With your hands. form the filling into balls. 1/2-3/4 inch in diameter.
- Place filling in center of flat side of a cooled cookie.
- Top with another cookie and press till filling spread to the edge.