Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great recipe to take to a potluck or barbeque...it will DISAPPEAR quickly
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Mix buttermilk and pudding and let stan 10 mins in fridge.
- Add Cool Whip, fruit cocktail, mandarins and pineapple chunks.
- Mix in 12 broken Oreo Cookies.
- Decorate rim with halved cookies and whipped topping.
This stuff is so good! I take it to potlucks and BBQs and my family always makes sure I make a batch for them to keep at the house since the one I take to the BBQ goes so quickly! I omit the pinapple since my family doesn't care for it. People are always skeptical when they see the oreo cookies in a dish with mandarin oranges but once they taste it, they are hooked and eveyone wants to know who brought that delicious dish to the potluck!!