Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Oreo Cookie Pie
Make and share this Oreo Cookie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together crushed cookies and melted butter. Press 2/3 into bottom of oblong pan to make a crust.
- Layer ice cream on top of crust. Cover with chocolate topping. Sprinkle peanuts on top of chocolate.
- Add the rest of the cookie mixture on top.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of cookies.
- Freeze 2 hours and serve.
I made this today it was excellent. It tastes a lot like a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. My brother-in-law actually said he likes it better than DQ. I will definitely be making this again!
I hava a similar recipe. Instead of using vanilla ice cream and peanuts, I just use 1/2 gallon butter pecan ice cream and for the chocolate, 1 (16 oz.) can of chocolate syrup.
This was very good. We used a 9x13 dish. It filled it nicely. Taste is great!