- 36 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together crushed cookies and melted butter. Press 2/3 into bottom of oblong pan to make a crust.
- Layer ice cream on top of crust. Cover with chocolate topping. Sprinkle peanuts on top of chocolate.
- Add the rest of the cookie mixture on top.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of cookies.
- Freeze 2 hours and serve.