Recipe by sharmamisty
I wanted to try something new for thanksgiving dessert. I tried this, and everyone loved it. I took different recipes, and changed them to the way I wanted it to taste.
- 1 ready-made Oreo cookie pie crust
- 226.79 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 226.79 g Cool Whip, use half of tub
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml crushed Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Take about 10-15 Oreo Cookies and crush them up until they make at least one cup.
- Crush a few more to put on top of pie.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- Spoon over crust and then cover.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or so until it sets up.
- Sprinkle extra crushed cookies on top.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.