Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A no bake dessert that the kids will enjoy. I use my food chopped to chop the Oreos.
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, crushed fine
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces chocolate fudge topping (or more)
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup of crumbs for the top)and melted margarine. Pat into a 9 x 13 pan. Freeze until set. Spread ice cream onto the crust. Refreeze. Spread fudge topping on top and sprinkle with the reserves oreo cookie crumbs.