Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on the back of my free Kraft Cooking magazine. It's very good.
Make and share this Oreo Cookie Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (170 g) packagesbakers white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (300 ml) canregular eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- In a pot on medium heat melt the chocolate in the milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in a parchment lined 8x8 square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
I agree with other reviewers - tasty but sweet. It was very easy compared to other fudge I have made.
This is so sweet and I like sweets. I used mint oreos and red white chocolate - didn't make for the prettiest fudge but it was good just super sweet. It didn't totally set up either but pretty close.
I used mint oreos for this. I ended up not putting in quite two cups as it seemed to be very cookie rich before the full two cups were added. This was very easy to made. I am all in favor of fudges I dont have to get to a certain temp. :D It is really super sweet but quite yummy.