Recipe by danielleccl
these are my most requested chococlates! i found the recipe in a cooking magazine a few years ago and i have been making them ever since. they're so simple to make with only a few ingredients.
Top Review by Dawn #8
So simple! Who knew that such an easy recipe would be such an enormous hit! I made this recipe tonight for my childrens dance recital and the platter was clean before I could go back for a second taste!
- 1 (550 g) bag Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 2 cups milk chocolate melts (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- crush the oreo cookies in a food processor, half of the bag at a time, until fine crumbs.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the crushed cookies until completely mixed together with no white streaks from the cream cheese.
- roll into half inch balls and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- freeze for 30 minutes.
- dip in melted chocolate.