Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Warning: Must Love Chocolate!! Very easy recipe. We sometimes mix up one box of pudding and then just make this in small bowls as we want it. This can get soggy after awhile when made all at once. Cooking time does include refrigeration time, but this can be served right after making if pudding is thick enough.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Place oreo cookies in a 9X13 pan and crush them (I like to use my potato masher) and then spread evenly. You can save some to sprinkle on top at the end.
- Beat 2 boxes of chocolate pudding with 4 cups of milk until it thickens.
- Spread over cookies.
- Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed oreo on top (if you choose to).
- Refrigerate until set.