Sinfully rich and pretty dessert
Make and share this Oreo Cookie Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided, crushed (save 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk (3.4 ounce)
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Pour crushed cookies in 9x13 glass dish.
- Melt butter, pour over cookies.
- Mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on top.
- Mix pudding with milk and sweetened condensed milk; beat until thick, spread on top.
- Spread on other 8 oz Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with leftover cookies.
- Refrigerate over night.