1/3 Photos of Oreo Cookie Dessert
Kathy Strickland's Note:
Sinfully rich and pretty dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided, crushed (save 3/4 cup)
- 1/2-1 cup butter or 1/2-1 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk (3.4 ounce)
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1Pour crushed cookies in 9x13 glass dish.
- 2Melt butter, pour over cookies.
- 3Mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on top.
- 4Mix pudding with milk and sweetened condensed milk; beat until thick, spread on top.
- 5Spread on other 8 oz Cool Whip.
- 6Sprinkle with leftover cookies.
- 7Refrigerate over night.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1248.9
- Calories from Fat 659
- Total Fat 73.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 1056.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 105.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g