4 hrs 20 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on a blog called "Grace's Sweet Life" and fell in love with the idea of using an Oreo cookie as the "crust" for these tasty individual mini cheesecakes. They're great for birthday parties, baby shower or any time! You can also use mint Oreos and a little bit of mint flavoring and green food coloring to make a Minty Oreo Cheesecake Cup for a refreshing change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F
- 2Line standard muffin tins with paper liners.
- 3Place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined muffin cup.
- 4In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. (I've used a hand mixer and it worked fine).
- 5Gradually add the sugar, and beat until combined.
- 6Beat in the vanilla.
- 7Drizzle in eggs, a little at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- 8Add in sour cream and salt, beat to combine.
- 9Using a large spatula, fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- 10Divide batter evenly among the cookie-filled muffin cups, fill each cup almost to the top.
- 11Bake, rotating muffin tins halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 to 28 minutes.
- 12Transfer the muffins tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 13Refrigerate (in the muffin tins) at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- 14Remove from tins just before serving.
- 15Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and some more crushed Oreo cookie if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookie Cheesecake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 224.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g