Recipe by jackieblue
I am not a big fan of eating Oreo Cookies, but this cake is TO DIE FOR. I served this for dessert at night to a bunch of overnight guests who requested it again for breakfast! I strongly recommend preparing this at least 24 hours before you want to serve it. It firms up and tastes much better that way! Prep time below does not include chilling time.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is such a good cake! My youngest son loves Oreo cookies and just loved this cake. He is not much of a sweet eater but this he loves. An extra bonus is that it was so easy to make! Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 42 Oreo cookies, crushed (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (divided)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and crushed cookies. Press into the bottom a 9"x13" pan using parchment or waxed paper.
- Mix cream cheese and confectioner's sugar well. Fold in 8 oz Cool Whip. Spread mixture on crust.
- Mix both pudding mixes together with milk. Spread on cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining 8 oz Cool Whip and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Chill at least a day. The longer you chiil it, the firmer it gets.