Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These sound heavenly!
- 538.64 g package fudge brownie mix
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 7 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 9.85-19.71 ml milk
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottom only of 13x9 pan with shortening or spray bottom with cooking spray. Stir brownie mix, water, oil, and eggsin large bowl until well blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle cookies over batter.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- Stir together powdered sugar and milk in small bown until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over brownies. Store, covered, at room temperature.
- *Servings and yield depends on how big you cut your brownies*.
Good, quick, easy, impressive way to make brownies more interesting. I'm thinking of vanilla oreos next time. thanks for posting......Janet
Quick, easy and yummy! The kids loved these! I agree with Parsley, would be perfect for a bake sale. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2008
A great way to jazz up a brownie mix! These are so easy to whip up and look pretty, too! I used a Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix. Thanx for sharing. This recipe will come in handy for bake sales and for those "need-some-treats-quick" days! :)