1/2 Photos of Oreo Cookie Balls
1 hr 30 mins
Darla Emerson's Note:
My daughter, Sara, got this recipe from work. She made them for her Dad and everyone loved them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb white almond bark
- 1Using a food processor or blender, grind cookies to a ground coffee texture.
- 2Knead cream cheese and cookies until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Make large ball and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- 4Roll into walnut size balls and place on wax paper.
- 5Place in freezer for 45 minutes.
- 6In double-boiler, melt white almond bark.
- 7Use a toothpick to dip balls in white almond bark and coat thoroughly.
- 8Place on wax-paper.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Store in an airtight container, in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookie Balls
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 66.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark