Cook1 hr 30 mins
My daughter, Sara, got this recipe from work. She made them for her Dad and everyone loved them!
Make and share this Oreo Cookie Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb white almond bark
- Using a food processor or blender, grind cookies to a ground coffee texture.
- Knead cream cheese and cookies until thoroughly mixed.
- Make large ball and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on wax paper.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes.
- In double-boiler, melt white almond bark.
- Use a toothpick to dip balls in white almond bark and coat thoroughly.
- Place on wax-paper.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container, in refrigerator.