Recipe by Darla Emerson
My daughter, Sara, got this recipe from work. She made them for her Dad and everyone loved them!
Top Review by flower7
So fantastic! I made 3/4 recipe (did not have quite enough cookies for a full batch) and got 21 balls. Instead of Oreos I used a "healthier" version of Oreos called WhoNu (they have extra vitamins & fiber) and used Neufchatel cheese. Could not find almond bark so used Ghirardelli white baking chocolate. The first 8-10 looked really nice but little bits of the cookie started to muck up the chocolate and the rest started to get lumpier and lumpier. They still taste awesome though! I had a little extra chocolate once done so I spread it thin on wax paper and added some dried cherries for a white chocolate bark. Thanks for the recipe Darla!
- 1 lb Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb white almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor or blender, grind cookies to a ground coffee texture.
- Knead cream cheese and cookies until thoroughly mixed.
- Make large ball and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on wax paper.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes.
- In double-boiler, melt white almond bark.
- Use a toothpick to dip balls in white almond bark and coat thoroughly.
- Place on wax-paper.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container, in refrigerator.