Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
yet to try, but sounds awesome. Estimated Prep time.
Make and share this Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F if using a silver 9" springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9" springform pan).
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies; mix with butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Stand 14 of the remaining cookies around inside edge of pan, pressing firmly into crumb mixture. Set aside.
- Melt 4 of the chocolate squares in small saucepan on low heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
- Add 1/2 cup of the sour cream, the eggs and vanilla; beat until well-blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 35–40 minutes or until cheesecake is slightly puffed and center is almost set. Mix remaining 1 cup sour cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, mint sprigs and chocolate curls just before serving, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.