Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am not sure how many cheesecakes you get from this recipe. I got it from one of my resident's teenaged grandson's who baked them for her birhtday
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I use low fat)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prehat oven to 350º degrees.
- Place paper liners in regular sized muffin pans.
- Put 1 whole Oreo cookie in bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and until well blended.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Spoon mixture over each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Then put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Drizzle melted semi sweet morsels over top of each cake.
- Top with a dollop of whipped topping.
I made these at Chiristmas time and hardly wanted to put them out they are that good. Every couple of months I get a HUGE craving for these and have to make them. I try to make a small batch in case I eat them all in one sitting!!
These individual cheesecakes were the hit of the party. I actually had people fighting over who would get the last one. Very quick and easy to do. I made these for 16 year olds but they would be perfect for any age group. Great recipe!