Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe to take to a gathering.
Make and share this Oreo Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Place each oreo cookie in a paper liner in a muffin tin.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese (can be regular, light, or fat free), sugar, and add the eggs one at a time.
- Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture over each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle each cheesecake with chocolate.