Linda N's Note:
This is a great recipe to take to a gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each oreo cookie in a paper liner in a muffin tin.
- 2Beat together the softened cream cheese (can be regular, light, or fat free), sugar, and add the eggs one at a time.
- 3Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture over each cookie.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 5Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle each cheesecake with chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g